Monday, November 16, 2015

Fall Beauty Favorites!

I think fall makeup is my absolute favorite type of makeup to wear. I feel that you can experiment more and become more daring. I love wing liner, super dramatic lashes, mauve or darker lips and definitely a STRONG highlight to keep that summer glow. #highlightonfleek ;) 
So here are my everyday staples for fall that I think everyone should have in their makeup bags.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (the pore minimizing one) | MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation (153=Y405 Golden Honey) | Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer (Med-Light Neutral) *Hands down the best concealer I have ever used, very full coverage.

Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil (in the shade-Medium brown) | Anastasia Clear Brow Gel (best to keep crazy brow hairs in place)

Kat Von D Ink Liner (in the color-Trooper) | L'oréal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
NARS blush (in shade-Dolce Vita) *my favorite NARS blush, I'm obsessed! | Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer (in shade- Dark Chocolate) *smells just like hot cocoa! | BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector (in shade-Champagne Pop) *THE best/prettiest highlighter on the market!

CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick (in shades 34 La Raffinée+39 La Somptueuse)
*LOVE these, very moisturizing and long wearing. Plus the packaging..I mean c'mon so perfect!


M.A.C Lip Pencil (in shade-Hover) | Marc Jacobs High Shine Lip Laquer (in shades Pretty Thing + Hey You)


Tarte Swirl Power Contour + Bronzer Brush | M.A.C Powder/Blush Brush (#129) *This was the first makeup brush I ever owned, got it 9 yrs ago and it's still going strong!




I hope you all enjoyed this post of my beauty favorites for fall. Comment below and tell me your favorite fall beauty must haves! Until next time...

XO,
Meranda

No comments:

Post a Comment