Monday, December 1, 2014

Top 10 Winter Nail Polishes

One of my favorite things that I pretty much hoard are nail polishes. I pretty much have a big basket full of all types and colors in my bathroom closet! That being said I feel like each season calls for a different look on the nails. For me this winter calls for creams, grays, light pale blues, and the oh so festive glitter and traditional Christmas colors.
My top ten nail colors from wintery lights to festive favorites.

From left to right: OPI-Got The Blues For Red \ Butter London-Rosie Lee \ Butter London-West End Wonderland \ Butter London-British Racing Green

From left to right: Essie-Tuck It In My Tux \ Essie-Take It Outside \ Zoya-Jacqueline \ Zoya-Blu \ Urban Outfitters-Unicorn \ China Glaze-Fairy Dust



Where you can find these products:



Hope you all enjoyed this post and find something you could use for your collection or give as a gift.

Yours Truly,
Meranda


No comments:

Post a Comment