Wednesday, December 10, 2014

LUSH-ious Christmas

How can you walk into the mall during the holidays and not stop at LUSH? It just doesn't happen, so of course I stopped in and had to look at the Christmas goodies. I ended up getting two bath bombs that were too cute and exciting to pass up.

 This may sound super dorky, but when stores bring out their festive bags I get so so happy. 

Dashing Santa (Im waiting till it gets a little closer to Christmas to try this guy out.) This jolly little guy is said to have notes of mandarin, bergamot and orange absolute. I cannot wait to pop him into the tub. *Click on the link to read more about what he does and maybe pick up one for yourself.


This one is so gorgeous and smells amazing. I actually used this one tonight and loved it! Once you pop it in you instantly smell the aroma of fresh berries. It turns your water this pretty blue and it's exciting to watch it fizz away. What makes it even better is you get a little surprise at the end when it releases little gold confetti stars that just dissolve away (so cool right?) Anyways, I love this bath bomb it left my skin so silky smooth and smelling amazing! I still smell the scent on me which is great. I highly recommend LUSH if your new to trying them like me I would say the holiday season is the perfect time to pick something up. Let me know in the comments if you have ever tried anything from LUSH and what your top picks are! Until next time loves..

Yours Truly,
Meranda


Links to products mentioned above:

  1. Dashing Santa  $5.25
  2. Golden Wonder  $6.95

3 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/02/usa-shopping-websites-list.html

    ReplyDelete