Saturday, December 6, 2014

Gift Ideas for HIM

Ok so I think one of the hardest things to do around the holidays is buy gifts for a guy. I don't know why but I am always clueless when it comes to picking something out for my boyfriend, dad, brother, grandparent and friend. Luckily though this year I got you covered. I tried to find things I thought would be good for different guys and personalities. Like the gift guide I did for girls these all range in price.



  1. Xbox One (Perfect for the gamer in your life. This is what I bought my boyfriend this year, he cannot be anymore ecstatic.)  $349.99
  2. Sports Hat (This for the sports fanatics in your life, and lets admit we all have at least one of those in the family.) $28
  3. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb ( Let me start off by saying this cologne smells so so good. I actually got this for my boyfriend last year and he still has a bit left. I can always tell when he has it on. Perfect for the business guys or just any guy...Seriously every guy should own this lol.) $90
  4. Game Of Thrones Complete Season (Perfect for the couch potatoes out there. This tv show is one of my boyfriend and my favorite. I do recommend getting this for someone who is a little older because it is a very graphic tv show and does have nudity.) $44.99

There you go ladies, hopefully this helps give you an idea of what you could get the men in your life. Remember you don't have to get these exact items, this is just an idea.  Anyways hope you enjoyed and until next time. 
Yours Truly,
Meranda

No comments:

Post a Comment