Saturday, December 6, 2014

❅Gift Ideas for HER❅

I know a lot of you like myself get a little overwhelmed when it comes to deciding what is the perfect gift to give a woman in your life. Whether it be your mom, sister, friend, cousin..whoever. So I found a couple things that I think would be great gifts for any girl. 
These gifts are all different price points so work with what is best for you :)



  1.  Naked 3 Palette (Perfect for the makeup lovers) $54
  2. Alex & Ani Bracelet (Love these, perfect for the jewelry lovers. Btw these bracelets are expandable to fit any wrist!) $28
  3. Michael Kors Purse ( I think this gift is perfect for a parent, even your grandmother. For the ones that aren't really into fashion but always on the run.) $350
  4. Yankee Candle ( Perfect for the homebodies or even a teacher.) $27.99


I know that I personally would love to receive any of these gifts. Hope you all enjoyed and let me know what your asking for, for Christmas or gifting to someone else!
Yours Truly,
Meranda

No comments:

Post a Comment