Monday, December 8, 2014

Bits & Baubles


Here is just a few things I picked up on a recent shopping trip that I cannot stop obsessing over!

I found these beautiful ornaments at Pier One and could not past them up. They are so unique and stunning when the light hits them.


I stopped into the Alex and Ani store in Winterpark, FL (gorgeous btw) I could not help but add onto my collection and these two bangles were a must.

This phone case.. I mean c'mon, how adorable right? (Charming Charlie can do no wrong lol)

Last but definitely not least, this American Eagle cardigan. I want to wear it every second of the day, it's so cozy like a giant blanket. (Plus I got it on an awesome Black Friday deal, which makes it even more amazing.)



Let me know what your recent favorites are, until next time loves!
Yours Truly,
Meranda


2 comments:

  1. I love those ornaments and that cozy sweater!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been living in that sweater lol. So comfortable, cute blog btw.

      Delete