Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas In Downtown Disney.

So I was bad today and couldn't wait to open my new camera for Christmas (Canon EOS T5) and had to take it out today to test it.  I figured what more festive place is their to take pictures than Disney? So my boyfriend and I got our stuff together and headed up to Downtown Disney Orlando. We had a blast and REALLY got into the holiday spirit.


We preferably love the marketplace side, the shops are so cute!

I was so excited to take this shot. I mean c'mon festive Mickey so so cute!



 My boyfriends favorite disney character..Stitch!
Say CHEESE! 


Even though this pic is anything but Christmas-y I just loved how in depth my camera got this plants true beauty.







Ladies if you are a fan of Alex and Ani like I am you have to check out their Disney line. They have everything from Minnie to your birthstone! You can find these beauties at the TREN-D store on the Marketplace side.









All in all this was a fun day out and FREE I must add. These shots truly made me fall that much more in love with my new camera. I am truly grateful and oh so ready for Christmas. 

Yours Truly,
Meranda

No comments:

Post a Comment